The Line Gauge system is specially designed for desktop use in order to measure conductor line widths, conductor line spaces, arcs, circles and other patterns on the PCB board. It can measure a conductor line width less than 1 mil.
- Quickly discovers etching factors.
- Easily measures top and bottom conductor line widths.
- Easily checks the conductor line space and width on the board.
- Reduces measuring time and increases measuring accuracy.
- Easy to operate and requires little training.
The system measures the position, diameter and roughness of a drilled hole. It also can detect the shrinkage/expansion rate of PCB / Film
- Provides inspection of the entire holes on one board with dramatically fast speed.
- Includes powerful SPC analysis tools to improve drilling accuracy
- Quickly obtains optimal CNC drilling parameter test results to increase drilling yield.
- Performs lifespan analysis of drill bits to save on drilling costs
- Monitors spindle performance to enhance the efficiency of periodic maintenance.