The Point Gauge system can measure eight major defects, including offsets, gaps, overlaps, hooking, laybacks, chips, tapers, and flares. The Point Gauge system contains a high resolution CCD and lens, which can capture bit images with diameters from 0.1 mm to 0.7 mm.
- A quick and precise solution for drill bit IQC.
- Saves on both training time and the cost of bit inspection.
- Measures with more accuracy than a trained inspector.
- Compact size saves on energy and maintenance.
- Provides detailed information for monitoring the quality of suppliers.