||RFID & Biometric Solutions
SLN provides IT solutions to cater to IT dependent society. Our solutions include web solutions and enterprise solutions like CRM software, Sales force automation software and HRM software.
SLN technologies an RF innovative company, provides state of art solutions for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Barcode, Biometric and POS applications.
We have complete range of solutions for areas like Military, Automotive, Industrial Automation/Process control, and communication and control systems. With a unique blend of engineering skills and high-end software expertise SLN brings customized Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) with international level standards and quick time to market.
The strength of our company lies in our ability to respond quickly to customers, create new markets, rapidly develop new products, and dominate emergent technologies. It also focuses on client and market driven solutions, employing open standards and a service oriented architecture to minimize cost and adapt easily to changing technologies, mandates and operational needs.
We have ventured into the innovative new world of Radio Frequency Identification, Biometric, CCTV surveillance and POS applications.
A barcode is an optical machine-readable representation of data, which shows certain data on certain products. Originally, barcodes represented data in the widths (lines) and the spacing of parallel lines, and may be referred to as linear or 1D (1dimensional) barcodes or symbologies.
Two types of Barcode
One Dimensional Barcode(1D)
- However, the vertical redundancy allows a symbol with printing defects, such as spots or voids, to still be read. The higher the bar heights, the more probability that at least one path along the bar code will be readable.
- Two Dimensional Barcode(2D)
- A two-dimensional code stores information along the height as well as the length of the symbol
- Since both dimensions contain information, at least some of the vertical redundancy is gone.
- Other techniques must be used to prevent misreads and to produce an acceptable read rate. Misread prevention is relatively easy.
- Most two-dimensional codes use check words to insure accurate reading.
- Acceptable read rate is a different problem, and no research has been done to date to assess first read rates.
Different Type of 2D Barcode :
- QR Code
- Data Matrix Code
- Aztec Code
- Maxi Code
- Barcode in various vertices:
- Library Management System
- Inventory Management System
- Retail Store Management
- Apparel Industry
- Warehouse Management System
- Barcode in Health care Industry
- Different kinds of Tags:
- Powered by reader
- Shorter Read Range compared to active tags.
- 1kb Memory
- 4kb Memory
- Library management
- Container, File & Pallet tracking
- Parking Lot Control & Access Control
- Smart Cards (Atm cards, passport, ID cards )
- Expos (Visitor Tags) & Access control
- Inventory management
- Apparel Industry
- Toll Roads
Library Management System
Handheld reader to assist you to verify stocks and search books
- Keeps track of the daily transactions of each user
- Keeps track of the daily transactions of Newspapers, Magazines, Journals, Cd’s
- Handheld reader will assist the administrator in stock verification and book search.
- EAS antenna can locate the unauthorized book.
- Generate reports of all the books, lost & damaged books, over due books
- Generate monthly report of Newspapers, Magazines, and Journals and also of transactions taken place
- Keeps track of Lost & Damaged books, Over Due Books
- Generate Over Due Receipt and No Due Receipt for the users
- Administrator can create new users, set fine amount and add new categories for the books
A Biometric System is a system for the automated recognition of individuals based on their behavioral and biological characteristics.
- Biological Characteristics
ex : Fingerprints, face geometry, iris patterns and hand geometry
- Behavioral Characteristics
ex : dynamic signature recognition
- Biometric systems consists of three steps:
- records basic information ie., name or an identification number.
- It then captures an image or recording of your specific trait.
- Systems don't store the complete image or recording.
- They analyze your trait and translate it into a code or graph.
- This data can also be recorded onto a smart card.
- It compares the trait you present to the information on file.
- Then, it either accepts or rejects that you are who you claim to be.
Biometric cum RFID Reader
- Biometric cum RFID reader can be used as an integrated system where in an authorized personnel is allowed to enter the premises or mark his attendance.
- The employee must flash the card and show his registered thumb impression to activate the door lock or marking his attendance.
- We can select the time for which the relay should be activated.
- Thus providing 2 level/2 level security.
- Multi Level Security
- Maintain details of all the student/employees
- Keeps track on the daily attendance of each student/employee
- Keeps track of daily absentees
- Maintain holidays list/General Holidays/Casual Leave/Earned Leave etc..
- Generate reports of each individual on annually, monthly & daily basis
- Administrator can register and restrict the users
- Administrator can activate the devices for certain time period
- Administrator have privilege to access the devices online and offline.
- Online & Offline monitoring of all the devices
- Generate late comers report.
- Provide option for mailing the attendance status of student/employees.
Point of sale (POS) (also sometimes referred to as Point of purchase (POP) ) or checkout is the location where a transaction occurs. A "checkout" refers to a POS terminal or more generally to the hardware and software used for checkouts, the equivalent of an electronic cash register.
A POS terminal manages the selling process by a salesperson accessible interface. The same system allows the creation and printing of the receipt.